Thursday 2 February 2012

Sweet Kisses and Decadance

Hi all, so this post will be about a nail combo I've been currently loving. I tend to change my nails about 2-3 times a week, more when I have the time. I've had this No 17 Sweet Kisses for a really long time but I'd forgotten just how much I loved this muted pastel pink.




When in Debenhams I always seemed to end up at the Filthy Gorgeous counter, their colours are gorgeous but sadly their prices aren't exactly cheap. But after having one of the nail technicians test out the Silver 3D Crystal Effect polish on me, I just had to get it. 




From the pic you can't see how sparkly the glitter is. Much better in real life :) Sometimes I find pictures just don't do glitter justice, its just silver glitter, it doesn't have any coloured particles. I do tend to like the silver which emits little bits of colour, but this is just as pretty. 


The result was:


Hope you enjoy!!


Much love


♥  Sam  ♥

6 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty! Love it! :) Gillian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree..a lot of the time pics don't do things justice!
    Looks lovely though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely choice of polish! Now following! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Just found your blog and love it <3

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! i love the burst of glitter on the one nail - def going to try this out soon :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nails are very pretty=)
    I love your blog, it's so cute and nice.
    I'm now following it=)
    <3

    ReplyDelete